Enrollment Policy/Admission Requirement
Registration is on a first come first serve basis. We open our doors for enrollment from Mondays-Fridays (9:00am-5:00pm) at the school.
- All applicants must be at least 18 years of age. Proof of age is required
- Proof of current, negative TB skin test or negative chest X-ray is required (not older than 6 months)
- Proof of high school diploma or GED (transcripts required)
- Proof of Hepatitis B vaccine or must sign a waiver releasing the school of any legal or medical responsibilities resulting from exposure to the Hepatitis Virus
- A current physical exam (within the last 6 months)
- Copy of photo ID and social security card (SSC)
- Registration – $50
- Tuition – $875
- Books – $60
- Lab Fee – $90
- Materials – $70 (includes Blood pressure cuff, stethoscope and white scrub uniform)
- CPR/AED, First Aid Blood Borne pathogen – $90
Additional student’s responsibility:
- GNA State Exam – $105 (Payable to American Red Cross)
- CNA Certification Fee – $20 (Payable to Maryland Board of Nursing)
- Fingerprint – $60 (Payable to finger print provider)
Total Cost = $1420.00 (Additional student’s responsibility included)
We also have payment plans options. Call us at 410-488-6600 for more information.
Payments are made in form of:
- Money Order
- Cashier’s check
- Discover cards
No personal checks.
We also participate in Tolbert grant. Information on this program is available at the school.
Health Focus, Inc. does not discriminate and will admit students of any race, color, nationality or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at our institution.
If you wish to enroll at Health Focus, Inc. via our online website, please complete all the fields to the electronic form below. We will notify you of the next step once we receive the application. Thank you.